Trainer's Training Courses
- NFPS 2017 Conference Videos
- The 'Basket Hold Report'
- AOEAUK / Machine Gun Preacher
- Positive Handling In Schools
- October 2017 Refresher Training
- Self-Defence Instructor Refresher
- Education & Training Award
- NFPS Diploma Award
- SIA Level 3 PI Trainer
- Handcuff Training
- ERB, Handcuff & Softcuff Training
- Online Courses
- Downloadable Products
- Free NLP Training
- Mapping Over To NFPS Ltd
- Autism Awareness Training
- Personal Safety Awareness
- PI Trainer Course for Teachers
The Main Aims of the Course are:
To qualify individuals a BTEC Level Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training.
This unit covers how to avoid and manage conflict situations. It is applicable in a range of roles where there is direct contact with customers, service users and the general public. The unit includes how communication skills can be used both to avoid conflict and to resolve problems once conflict has been defused. It then considers the factors that influence human responses in a conflict situation, for example triggers and inhibitors, and moves on to ways in which to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations. The unit also covers how communication skills can be used to de-escalate conflict and post-incident issues, such as support and the importance of sharing good practice.
On completion of this unit a learner should:
2. Know the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
3. Know how to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
4. Know how to communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
5. Know good practice to follow after conflict situations
This unit is intended for people who will be delivering scenario-based training in conflict management.
Finally, trainee-tutors will learn about different methods of evaluating effectiveness. They will have the opportunity to put all of this into practice, being assessed on their ability to design and deliver a session plan and scenario, and afterwards to evaluate their own effectiveness.
In order to pass this unit, the evidence that the learner presents for assessment needs to demonstrate that they can meet all the learning outcomes for the unit. The assessment criteria determine the standard required to achieve the unit.
On completion of this unit a learner should:
1. Understand the principles of scenario-based conflict management training
2. Be able to plan and design scenario- based conflict management training
3. Be able to deliver scenario-based conflict management training
4. Know how to evaluate own performance
Distance / Guided learning – All Materials Pre-Prepared for You!
Teaching Practice and Micro-Teaching
Teaching practice is not a requirement to achieve the unit in this qualification other than as micro-teaching for assessment purposes. Candidates should be involved in at least one 30-minute micro-teaching session, which should be observed and assessed by a member of the delivery team as well as the learner.
This can be achieved as an additional module on the 5 day residential BTEC Level 3 Advanced Restraint Trainers Course.
Part 1 Distance Learning. Part 2 of the Award is delivered as an optional part of the: BTEC Level 3 Advanced Restraint Trainers Course
The Edexcel Level 3 BTEC Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training.
Next Course Date & Prices
- This Award is delivered as an optional Module on the BTEC Level 3 Advanced Restraint Trainers Course at a discounted cost of only £275.00 plus VAT per person.
The BTEC Level 3 Conflict Management Trainers Award, combined with the BTEC Level 3 Advanced Restraint Instructors Award will allow you to provide a more holistic approach to helping your organisation and / or your clients in managing verbal and physical conflict in the workplace. This additional qualification allows you to combine a more 'soft-skills' approach to the management of violence and aggression which will be compatible with many risk management programmes. It is an essential ingredient in the full menu of managing workplace violence.
Another option for you is that when you qualify with us you will be able to offer your staff / clients a BTEC Level 2 Unit Certificate in Conflict Management and / or a NFPS Ltd Level 2 certificate giving your training more appeal. This applies for a 12 month period from qualifying with us and refreshing with us.
This gives you three certification options:
- Offer your clients your own in-house certificate (please note that no NFPS logos or Awarding Body logos may be used).
- Offer your clients a NFPS Level 2 Certificate at £10.00 + vat per certificate requested. This option is only available whilst you are in date for your training within a 12 month period.
- Offer your clients a BTEC Level 2 Certificate at £50.00 + vat per certificate requested. This option is only available whilst you are in date for your training within a 12 month period.
The benefits of being a properly qualified Conflict Management Trainer can open up new opportunities for you and add an additional income stream into your organisation or consultancy. By law, any person providing advice must be suitable qualified and competent to do so and by undertaking this Award you will be demonstrating that you have completed a formal process of learning, development and assessment.
Delivery of BTEC Level 2 Awards on Completion
On completion of this course you can opt to run our BTEC Level 2 Award in Conflict Management via license through us giving you the option of advertising and offering your clients a National Vocational Qualification in this area. This gives you a unique business advantage in your market-place as the ability to offer these Awards is only available through us.